Pinterest Management Packages
If you Have a Website, You Need to be on Pinterest
We know… one more social network? But wait, just a minute, don’t close the page.
See, Pinterest isn’t just another social network. It’s better to think of it as a visual search engine. And we know you’ve spent time, energy, and maybe money doing what you can to be seen by the search engines.
So why are you ignoring this one?
Let us help you.
We’re Kathleen Celmins and Anne Keery. Kathleen is a blogging/marketing/image creating pro, and she knows how to attract customers. She knows how to use the internet in ways other people don’t (although she can look up a cat video with the best of them, too). Anne has figured out the ins and outs of Pinterest and knows the best strategies to give you a huge boost of traffic right away.
Combined, we can help you with “all this Pinterest stuff” and help you build your brand without taking too much of your attention away from your core business.
What We Do
90-Day Complete Pinterest Business Account Setup/Overhaul
This is far and away our most popular package. In three months, we’ll completely overhaul your Pinterest existence. Don’t have a Pinterest profile yet? No problem! The biggest piece of this package is working with you to identify the 90 posts that will perform the best on Pinterest and align with your business goals (growing your email list, making more money on affiliates, etc.). From there, we create a branded pin style, integrate Pinterest onto your website, write pin descriptions, create boards, clean up your boards, optimize your boards, get you invited to group boards and deploy your new pins. We’ve successfully doubled site traffic for some of our clients.
Here’s what the 90-Day Overhaul Includes:
- Comprehensive optimization of your Pinterest profile
- Recommendations as to how to incorporate your website with your Pinterest profile
- Creation of a custom-branded pin
- New custom-branded pins added to your top 90 posts
- Scheduling of your pins (will sign you up for a scheduling service such as Tailwind or BoardBooster)
- Request your addition into as many relevant group boards as we can
- We’ll send monthly reports so you can see your progress
Pinterest Monthly Account Management
This includes creating new pins for any posts published in the month, writing meta descriptions, uploading to your site and pinning, then scheduling to your group boards. It also includes scheduling other content, the cost of the scheduling program, and sourcing new group boards. All of our clients receive a detailed monthly report, outlining what we’ve accomplished in the month, what’s working well and how your Pinterest presence is progressing.
- Create a new pin for every new post
- Schedule that pin onto your boards and any relevant group boards
- Create a set number of new boards
- Pin a set number of relevant pins (not yours) each day
- Follow a set number of influencers and pinners
- Send you monthly reports detailing progress