Today, we talk about:
- Why I'm dressed up (not an exciting story)
What Joe learned from Podcast Movement:
- “Change before you have to.” -Jack Welch on changing the game
- Roman Mars, 99% Invisible, and the 35 steps it takes for him to create a great podcast.
- We have the podcast we deserve. We are having fun, but we're not a top five podcast. If we want to be, we have to change a few things.
- We can't get to our goals unless we focus.
- Joe's not a blogger anymore.
- Kathleen is, but not really on Stacking Benjamins (mostly here at For Profit Blogging).
- New design reflects the pivot toward showcasing the podcast and de-emphasizing the blog.
- What happened to our traffic (both on blog and on podcast) when we pivoted.
- Our Stacking Benjamins resources page.
- How many pivots we've done (although, we don't mention this, but not every pivot was successful).
- The money truck.
Download the theme park idea:
Want more like this?
Become a For-Profit Blogging insider and get new posts emailed to you when they're published.