Need a Little Help with your Blog?
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You want to start a blog
- Maybe you’ve started a blog
- And you’ve looked into all the things you’re “supposed to” be doing
- And all of a sudden, you’re overwhelmed
It doesn’t have to be like that. In fact, focusing on all the things you should be doing, and all the ways you’re probably doing things wrong is going to lead you quickly into overwhelm mode, which will lead to burnout before you know it.
I can help.
I started blogging in 2011 as a way to publicly get out of debt. My first blog (Frugal Portland) is now a travel site, but in the beginning, it was me, writing my story, figuring things out… the hard way.
Now, more than five years later, I blog for a living. My blog led me to freelancing opportunities as well as a full-time job as a corporate blog manager. I left that job in June of 2015, and now I do this full time. I work for myself. Well, actually, I have a business partner (Joe Saul-Sehy, who’s the main voice on the Stacking Benjamins podcast), and we work on the same goals.
I am, as they say, living the dream.
I could post stock images of laptops on the beach, but that’s not what I mean. That’s not my dream. (I like my laptop too much to get sand in it!) My dream is to support my family with the money I make from blogging and working online. And I do it. My husband stays home and takes care of our daughter while I work on my own business.
I’m not special. If I can do it, you can do it.
You just might need a coach.
How Blog Coaching Works:
- Once a month, you and I will have an hour-long Skype call (unless you’re in Portland, then coffee/tea is on me!)
- In the call, we’ll discuss:
- Where you are
- Where you want to be
- Your online presence
- How you can monetize your blog
- The technology you should be using
- And any other questions you may have
- Our session will be recorded and available for you to review at any time
- You’ll be give three specific “homework” tasks at the end of each call to implement before our next call
- I’ll follow up with you weekly to check in on your progress and make sure you’re on track
- You’ll have exclusive access to me via email and text
Why Work With a Coach?
If I’d started working with a coach when I started my blogging journey, it would have taken me so much less time to get to where I am today. My problem? I was in serious debt and didn’t believe I could earn money blogging.
But if I’d known then what I know now, I would have hired someone. Someone to tell me when it was time to pay for a theme. Someone to tell me that an editorial calendar was important, and how to set it up.
If you’re in a place where you want to make more money with your blog, and you need a push in the right direction, I’m the coach for you. I want to help you succeed.
I want you to get to the point where you’re supporting yourself on your own platform.
You can do it.
I believe in you.